In Paris, one of the oldest fire station is becoming a 4000 square meters fashion hub dedicated to sustainability. The radical shift we need is possible if companies, public authorities and citizens act together, La Caserne is definitely the place where the actors of change meet to imagine and build the world of tomorrow.
An environment of work, research and learning for the actors of fashion. But also a fun gathering place for companies that want to train their employees on CSR issues. In La Caserne, 1500m2 are available for privatization for organization of events: conferences, training days, festive dinners … From the Parisian rooftop to the showroom during Fashion Week, from the Techno Carbone club to the vegetarian restaurant, La Caserne is full of surprises for all those who venture there.
- 2 and a half years of renovation
- 4 000 m² of space in the heart of Paris
- 47 residents (start-ups, ready-to-wear and leather goods brands)
- 500 brands part of the ecosystem
- 800 m² courtyard
- 8 privatizable spaces (from 80 m² to 800 m²)
- 1 restaurant
- 1 techno club
- 2 multi-purpose rooms
- 1 rooftop bar
- 28 000 followers on Instagram
- 15 000 followers on LinkedIn
List of the residents