Eiffel Investment Group is a third-party asset manager with approximately €4 billion under management (end 2021).
Eiffel Investment Group’s clients are large institutional investors (insurers, mutual funds, pension funds, banks, large family offices, public investors, etc.) as well as individuals, mainly through intermediary distribution. Eiffel Investment Group co-invests in its funds to align its interests with those of its clients.
Originally part of the Louis Dreyfus group and backed by Impala, Eiffel Investment Group cultivates a strong industrial expertise, particularly in the field of energy transition but also in health, agri-food, digital, etc.
Eiffel Investment Group finances companies and their assets throughout Europe through four main strategies:
- private debt: Eiffel Investment Group’s funds lend to companies of all sizes, from SMEs to very small businesses, to support their development projects;
- energy transition assets: Eiffel Investment Group’s funds finance renewable energy production plants (solar, wind, biogas, etc.), hydrogen, storage and energy efficiency assets throughout Europe;
- private equity: Eiffel Essentiel provides future European champions of the energy transition with the equity capital they need to grow rapidly; the Alto funds finance innovation by French and European SMEs;
- listed equities and credit: for its listed equity and bond funds, Eiffel Investment Group mainly targets the small/midcap segment, with an investment approach (fundamental analysis, long-term holding, etc.) similar to that used in private equity and private debt.
The Eiffel Investment Group team has approximately 75 (end 2021) talented employees, mainly in Paris, but also in Amsterdam and New York (opening early 2022).
Eiffel Investment Group’s mission is to invest for a sustainable world. The investment strategies developed by Eiffel Investment Group aim to generate not only a strong financial performance but also positive impacts on the environment and society.
Figures as of September 30, 2021
- Approximately €4 billion under management for large institutional investors
- Team of approximately 75 people
- 4 corporate finance strategies: private debt, private equity, energy transition assets, listed equity and credit
Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager