- Impala strives to be the controlling shareholder and does not take minority interests. The company adopts a long-term approach and is not driven by short-term objectives to generate capital gains.
- Impala selects projects with high international growth potential operating in four main industries: energy, manufacturing, brands and asset management.
- Impala does not take on debt to purchase investments so as not to burden target companies and hold back their growth.
- Impala always holds equity alongside company management. Impala works with demanding and responsible management.
Values and commitments
- Impala believes that the strength of a company lies in the consistency and integrity of a project led by a high quality management team and supported by a flexible controlling shareholder.
- Impala believes that a shareholder should not add burdens to a company that could hold back the company’s growth, but should rather strive to promote rapid decision making, team spirit and information sharing.
- Impala believes that being bold, nimble and pragmatic are essential values to ensure the growth of small and mid-size businesses. Impala promotes speed, consistency and client quality of service.
- Impala strives to ensure an inclusive climate for all employees while respecting them and taking their opinions into account.