- Impala was founded on June 30, 2011.
- The group operates in over 30 countries worldwide and group equity stands at €2 billion.
- Total group invests over €300 million per year.
- Group companies employ approximately 450 people.
- Jacques Veyrat is Impala's chairman and Fabrice Dumonteil is chief executive officer.
- Vincent Revol is senior vice president, Stéphanie Levan is chief financial officer, Aurélien Tignol is senior vice president responsible for development.
- The group committee is chaired by Jacques Veyrat and Fabrice Dumonteil and also comprises, the manager of the main subsidiaries.
- Impala's strategy committee monitors growth and potential joint investment projects. The committee is composed of Monique Roosmale Nepveu, Philippe Louis-Dreyfus, John Elkann, Glenn Dubin and Xavier Niel.